In the digital world, Bitcoin is a new currency used to make online transactions. It is a digital currency used to pay a variety of goods and services. In many ways, it works the same as paper money with some key differences. Transactions are made without middle men- meaning, no banks! It can be used to buy merchandise unanimously. In addition, international payments are easy and cheap because bitcoins are not tied to any country or subject to regulation. Even though bitcoin has become a global phenomenon, some people still find the use of bitcoins somehow geeky. Yet some banks, governments and many companies are aware of its importance, it would be safest to know more about cryptocurrencies – the money of the future!
There are several ways on how to get bitcoins. Read through this article and find out more on how to acquire and earn them.
- Get Bitcoins by accepting them as means of payment. First, you have to have an online Bitcoin wallet. But be extra careful as no wallet is absolutely safe, so be careful with your money. Make sure you make your bitcoins safely stored in at least 2 or 3 different places. After getting an online wallet, you have to display the Q-R code with your Bitcoin address next to a cash register then display, “Bitcoin accepted here” logo at the entrance of your shop to show everybody your innovative payment integration.
- Earn bitcoins by completing tasks on websites. Active users are rewarded with bonus bitcoins by completing variety of tasks, such as, logging in, status updates, and community involvement.
- Earn bitcoins from interest payments. If you already have bitcoins, make your bitcoins to work for you. Earn bitcoins through interest payments by lending them out. And lend this only through sites you can trust.
- Earn bitcoins from mining. Bitcoin mining is the process by which new bitcoins are generated. But if you want to earn bitcoins through mining, read reviews and articles about it is a costly and time consuming process.
- Earn bitcoins through trading. One way to earn bitcoins through trading is simple speculation. It means you buy bitcoins and wait until the price increases then sell for a fiat currency. Then, when the price drops again, you buy more Bitcoins and sell until the price gets higher.
- Earn bitcoins as a regular income. It simply means getting your monthly paychecks in bitcoins, the steadiest way to earn bitcoins.
Now that we have named a few ways on how to get bitcoins, to jumpstart with it, it is highly suggested to first read a lot about earning money through bitcoins and transact only with people you know you can trust.